January 25, 2007

Photography swap, part 2

Here's what I got in return from taloolah:
1. Two revamped camera straps (the one with the buttons is now on my digital)




2. Photography- themed accessories: a barrette and earrings made from film negatives, and a necklace and earrings from slide negatives.

3. An embellished film canister. On a random note, I find it ironic that for items from a photography swap, the lighting in these pictures is so bad. But I was in a hurry to take the pictures to get it up in the gallery thread at Craftster, and the lighting in my room is really not that great. And the flash would have completely bleached the items into the rug. (Which, now that I'm looking at that picture, desperately needs to be cleaned. Ugh.)


4. This photo album, which is covered in silk and embellished in beads (gorgeous), and these other pictures.

I've started prepwork for several of my Stargate projects too. But that's all I've had time for so far.

2 comments:

  1. How did you embellish the film canister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't, actually-- this is what I got from my swap partner. It looks like they're some kind of clear background stickers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!