My attempt to get that linen tunic embellished this weekend wasn't entirely successful. I started it on Friday night, got the design drawn out and was going over it with the paint pen, and it was going fine. Then the paint pen died. Which made me sad, because it was rather new and I'd only used it for one small project for the Stargate swap.
I actually had time to go to Joann's today, so I got a new one. I didn't realize until I got home that I'd actually gotten white glitter, not silver glitter. In my defense, the caps looked very similar and my head's all stuffed up. Of course, the actual color was written on the back on the UPC. Oops.
I did, however, also manage to procure fabric for my two baby gifts, as well as a pattern that will work perfectly for both. Now I just have to figure out how to alter the overalls so I can do the diaper-access snaps in the crotch...
Not much craft progress otherwise, lately, though I did get the remainder of my photos sorted and started the journaling for my Chile album tonight.