I finished dissecting the men's shirt over the weekend, and since I had some time today, I started draping it out. I still have a lot of work to do on it-- I think I'm going to use the pattern pieces from the last blouse that I made as a guide for cutting the armholes and sleeves. And I think I may need to repin the waist part as it is so far-- I'm sitting here looking at it as I type, and I'm not sure if I pinned it crooked or if it's the dummy being crooked! So far, I've used the two front pieces, the cuffs (on the shoulders), half of the back yoke (at the waist) and the back. I'd like to use the bottoms of the sleeves to do the actual sleeves, because I think I need at least one of the tops to have enough fabric for the bottom of the front!