Seeing as how it's nearly mid-July, figured I'd better set some focus for myself here.
1. Finish the road trip album. If I do no other scrapbooking this summer, I want to finish that.
2. Make the blue and white dress. Would be nice to actually wear it before the summer ends.
3. Reconstruct that chiffon monstrosity from a few summers back.
4. Figure out something to replace my car seat covers with (even if I don't sew them before the end of the summer). The beach towels just aren't cutting it... these only lasted about a year and a half. I still have them on my car seats, but the driver's side cover is worn completely threadbare on the seat, and leaving horrible lint all over the front of my car. I'm considering maybe those woven blankets like you find on beach boardwalks, but I'm a little concerned about the price. I'd considered fleece, but I'm afraid it might be too hot for mid-Atlantic summer humidity. If anyone reads this post, I'm open to suggestions!!
5. Finish going through my fabric stash so I know exactly what I have to work with. And what I can use for fall wardrobe items.
6. Come up with 2 or 3 recipes to make my first round of freezer food for the school year. (Making stuff ahead and freezing it is often the only way I really get to eat when my school teaching schedule is in gear.)
7. Get over my current carpal tunnel flareup so I can actually do some of these things... :-( Anything involving scissors and seam rippers and photo-sticker peeling is not my friend right now!