August 29, 2008

Friday Favorites, Episode 22 (the very short edition)

Don't have many links this week, so I'll make this quick. After all, a (hopeful) weekend reconstruction project and a July '08 Burda World of Fashion that arrived in the mail today are calling my name!

So here's my two things:

1. I really liked these pictures from a fashion show that the author of glam.spoon took part in. I'm quite liking her style-- it's like Anthropologie with a recon twist!

2. This one's sort of belated, since it was really a part of the most recent Carnival of Green Crafts. But there was a list of the top 10 eco-friendly fabric vendors on Etsy, and let me tell you, there is some great stuff in there. Too bad it's generally in the fat-quarter category, because I'm dreaming of funky skirts!

And with that, off to the cutting table!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Becky! How did you know I steal ideas from Anthro? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the "Brilliant Blog Award"

    http://stuffbystina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!