November 7, 2008

Friday Favorites, Episode 29: The Interactive Edition

I know I'd said I wanted to go back to the regular format this week, but due to the current computer issues, that's impossible, as my bookmark list is trapped on my computer and it and the internet don't get along right now.

So, since there's a good chance the needed reformatting is going to make me lose my entire bookmark list anyway, for today's Friday Favorites, I want some feedback!

The question: What are your favorite craft websites? I'm not being picky here-- they can be blogs, forums, regular websites, places you go purely for inspiration, anything craft-related. (Ok, so I'm not really into the yarncraft thing, but if those are your favorites, go ahead and say them anyway!)

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog and I am new to this whole blogging enterprise but I do ahve some favorites....

    sewmamasew.com/blog2
    Especially with handmade holidays in November. There is a forum as well, with some really cool blogs.

    sewcraftblog.blogspot.com
    A networking site for all things crafty... There is fiber art there but it's not all fiber art.

    And I write about crafty things, but I don't have to be a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!