November 19, 2008

The pantsuit game plan

Ok. After digging through the pattern stash, I came up with this. So here's my game plan of how I will (hopefully) get started on sewing this thing by this weekend, since I have a very limited amount of time in which to finish it! (Especially since I have a Christmas present that needs sewing in the meantime so I can mail it out!! And a growing craving to get some recons done...)

Tonight: Cut out muslin #2.
Tomorrow: Baste together said muslin, and work on fitting errors.
Friday: Cut out the pants/jacket/lining/interfacing in its entirety.
Saturday: Start sewing like crazy!!

Off to work...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really enjoy reading your blog so I nominated you for the bookworm award! :) If you have a moment I hope you stop on by to see the rules of this award/meme.

    I really can't wait to see this pantsuit! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!