February 1, 2009

Mwahaha!

Had a sewing day with my friend Nicole yesterday, so she could use my serger to make a knit dress. And she loves using the serger now. She's going to have to come down again because she didn't finish, but I think I've made a convert.

And I got a pretty significant chunk of the bridesmaid shrugs done yesterday-- did a test and discovered that yes, I can machine-sew the trim! So I'm at 2/3 done for that. And then I just have to assemble and sew in the linings. Guess I'd better get on that... I just want them done so I can sew MY stuff again!

2 comments:

  1. A serger is an expensive toy to get addicted to! But if it's a good quality serger, it's a good investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, I totally want one--someday. I agree with Antoinette, it's a good investment. Sadly, I'm not up to much in the way of investments these days, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!