June 18, 2009

Someday my posts will have pictures again, I swear.

Just not yet, as I'm still not sure what's going on with my computer. It now has a new hard drive, but still crashes at least once a day. We suspect there may be virus trouble, in which case I still don't want to load pictures on this thing and then risk losing them when I inevitably have to wipe the hard drive and start from scratch with reloading Windows and all.

In any case, I've been keeping busy with non-computer-related craft stuff. On Tuesday, I finished up my print top for the mini-wardrobe, and will write up a pattern review for it once I can take pictures again. Spent a good bit of the last couple of days figuring out the pattern for the bedspread quilt I'm going to make for when I switch to the other bedroom, with a great deal of help from my quilter mom. Went to Joann's today to get the materials for that while they were on sale, and also got the paint for my furniture. I also cut out the stencil tonight for the Alabama Stitch-inspired skirt, and am hoping to get the prepwork for that started tomorrow afternoon--if the last remnants of the brown bamboo knit hat I've already made two tops out of are large enough to handle the applique, I'll need to get beads to match (while I have a ton of beads, seed/bugle beads aren't so much in there), and I have an AC Moore gift card that I've been hoarding so I can get them for free, hurrah!

So that's it for the moment, other than I'm getting rid of the Freecycle fabric tomorrow (hopefully-- she was supposed to pick up today but had transportation issues). Managed to get two trash bags full for her. So now I just need to mark them as gone in my fabric sample book, and then rejoice in stash reduction!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been keeping busy - looking forward to seeing pictures of your projects! Computers are wonderful, but they sometimes they can be a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the projects that you post! Keep up the good work!

    I've given you the honest scrap award! Check out my latest post for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about your fabric stash book! I'm using index cards right now. It sorta works!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!