February 15, 2012

Well, that was suprising...

I've been following the One Pretty Thing blog for awhile, though somewhat inconsistently (because the full text never loads on my Google reader. I hate when sites do that!) But I happened to click through today, and check this out... I made a tutorial on BurdaStyle for the pleated trim I did on this green top 2 springs ago, and there was a link to it on there today! So just wanted to thank them for the shout-out--it's good to know that someone found it inspiring!

Oh, yeah, I did some sewing today. I know how to fit my jacket. I altered the pattern for the lining. I just haven't taken pics yet. And I'm getting totally sidetracked by Pinterest, so I don't think it will happen tonight...

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that others are using your tutorials and ideas, huh? I love the online sewing community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anoriell2:33 PM

    Oh no! Not another Pinterest addict? ;o) I've managed to stay away, for the most part. Though when I do log onto it, I'm glued to the screen.

    Woohoo on sharing your knowledge through tutorials and being recognized by BurdaStyle for it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!