January 9, 2013

And there was much rejoicing.

It's not that I'm done hand-sewing on this thing by any stretch of the imagination....but I'm FINALLY at the point where I can start using an actual sewing machine again! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

The spare bedroom has been (mostly) set up as Wedding Dress Central, and if all goes well with the shopping trip with my mom today (mother of the bride shopping time), I just might be able to get this thing rolling with actual visual progress! Stay tuned....

In other news, the wedding is 150 days from today, 5 months from yesterday. I've still got plenty of time to finish this, right?

5 comments:

  1. Donna3:44 PM

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg the Grand4:18 PM

    You have tons of time to finish!! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christina4:29 PM

    You can do it! Can't wait to see photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you've got SO much time! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica7:13 PM

    Well, given that I've only got 3.5 months, I'm still perfecting my fit and I have to embroider the bodice, I'm going to say you can definitely do it - otherwise I've got no hope!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!