December 29, 2006

(mostly) swappy things

Admittedly, I haven't been crafting much this week, since I've been out a lot of evenings and the holidays and all that. But I have been working on stuff for the photography swap-- got two projects done as of tonight and started on a third.


I did get some fun crafty things for Christmas, like a yard of Egyptian-printed fabric in my stocking, and an AC Moore gift card from the cousin who got my name in the swap this year. I also got some beads in my stocking, and used them to make this on Monday (since my grandparents that I see on Christmas live close by and we never go there till the afternoon, and my immediate family opens gifts on Christmas Eve, crafting on Christmas has become a bit of a tradition for me...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!