January 11, 2008

*crosses item off list*


As of about 12:40 this morning, got the buttons/loops sewn onto the fabric. It would have gone a lot faster, except I was kind of playing a computer game at the same time for part of it and was working it in between stuff on that. :P But I do think it adds something to the front, and helps a great deal with the shape. I'm still not entirely happy with it, because despite my precautions, the sleeves are still a little too short for me. But hopefully it won't be too noticeable. (And no, the hem's not uneven. I really need to figure out a way to get this dummy standing up straight!)
So item #2, which I'm hoping to work on tomorrow morning (no sewing tonight, since I'll be hanging out with friends) is Tracey's pillows. Provided I can find the fabric. Here's hoping.
Also, I think Kathryn and her capes may have created a tiny monster. I saw some of the other girls from church on Wednesday and one of them was asking if I could possibly make some pillowcases for her daughter-- apparently she knows what fabric but it only comes in crib sheets. Not sure if anything serious is going to come out of that... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that is the most gorgeous jacket I have ever seen! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!