November 13, 2006

Earrings! (and a half-finished skirt)



I've been on a bit of an earring kick lately. I paired off a bunch of beads last Thursday in between lessons, and have spent a little time assembling. The top four pairs (the brown and blue ones) were made on Friday, and I did the two green ones tonight. And yes, the ones in the bottom left-hand corner are supposed to be the same color, but I can't seem to get a good picture where all the colors are accurate in my current lighting (or lack thereof.)




And this is the skirt that's been holding up my sewing, now with trim completely on. It was such a pain to sew, but isn't it pretty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!