November 22, 2006

Two new necklaces







I made this set last night, with the intent of adding it to my Etsy (though I think I need better lighting for the picture first.) The crystals are very neutral colored, though it's difficult to tell in this picture, and I made the length adjustable.
















I spent several hours today on this one--I got inspired while picking up some wire I needed yesterday. This one is going to be for my mom, either for her upcoming birthday or for Christmas. I haven't quite decided yet. I know it's only six legs instead of eight, but it still makes me think of the Beatles' "Octopus's Garden".

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh..that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!