February 26, 2007

kimono pjs!

I'd say they were finished last night, but I had to fix the elastic to make it tighter. So without further ado... my birthday present to me! I'm so happy... :D

I think they turned out really cute, and they're very, very comfy. I have trouble finding winter pjs that are comfortable and still fun, since I get cold very easily. Besides, I figure it's ok to wrap myself in flannel... it's not like I have anyone around to impress with sexy pajamas.

And the closeup of the kimono sleeve...
I think I might reconstruct something next. Just have to decide what. Though I also have some baby stuff to make, since a couple I'm friends with just had their son today and I told them I wasn't going to send them anything until I knew if the baby was a boy or girl. And then another couple I'm friends with is expecting, and I'm sure her baby shower is coming up soon. But the latter is a bit more unconventional, since they're very hard-core outdoorsy. So I have ideas for both babies, just need to get fabric...

2 comments:

  1. Wow - those pjs are beautiful. You will be cosy but also very stylish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:16 PM

    Hahah...Emperor's New Groove :-) Love the pj's...saw you on the Anthropologie thread on craftster, thought I'd have a peek.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!