Lots of stuff that needs to get done over the next few months. At least in the sewing department-- this is not even counting any scrapbook stuff (of which I should probably have some more pages ready to assemble by the end of June, since I'll be doing a weekend trip with my two crochet-happy friends, and even though we'll be at the beach, I'm sure the evenings will involve some form of movies and crafting!), or making any jewelry (which I haven't really been able to do for awhile, and still need to sort through my wildly disorganized stash).
Stuff that needs to get done before the end of the summer:
The jeans (which I'm currently working on the muslin for, and is for the mini-wardrobe)
- The blue gauze shirt (for the mini-wardrobe)
- The ivory knit BWOF shirt (also mini-wardrobe)
The print McCall's knit top (mini-wardrobe)
- The print maxi-dress (mini-wardrobe, and will require a partial muslin for the bodice)
- khaki shorts (mini-wardrobe, and will require a muslin)
- sew up the seams on my crochet piece for the shrug thing (mini-wardrobe)
Weekender bag from stash fabric (preferably by the end of June so I can use it for said beach trip)
- curtains for Bethany (long-overdue birthday present, which hopefully we'll get together soon to pick fabric)
- possibly two kiddie capes (which will be a paid job!)
- A skirt from my Spoonflower sunflower fabric
- The dress for my brother's wedding (which will need a muslin, and which I'm considering changing again by making a flowier skirt to go with the BWOF dress top. She specifically cited Lothlorien as part of the inspiration for her dress, and I'm always more than happy to go with a Lord of the Rings-flow! Would probably work better with the charmeuse anyway.)
- A shower and possibly a wedding gift for my brother and his fiancee. (And possibly a birthday present for her too, since both of their birthdays are between now and the wedding. I told her I wanted to get her something practical, since they need pretty much everything for their first place. My brother already said he wants cash.)
- The BWOF 3/07 jacket from that brown embroidered suedecloth (if possible)
- Probably a pair or two of pants. I'm sadly lacking in pants that both fit and are long enough to really look good with my boots.
- A pair of summer pajamas, from stash fabric
- A BWOF blouse from some royal blue crinkly satin that I have
- Something from this crinkly embroidered teal that I've had sitting around for a year and a half
- That jewelry organizer. Though I can probably work that in as I go. My jewelry stash is an unusable tangled mess!