February 1, 2010

that's confidential.

Since we got snow...again.... over the weekend, and I already had the day off from my usual Sunday afternoon flute practice, I spent some time sewing. Got the baby bibs all machine-sewed together, and am in the process of hand-sewing on the snaps. And then, rather than stay in the cold basement to do something practical like, say, cut out curtains for my room, I decided to play instead. So here's my random work-in-progress.

I know what it's going to be. I'm just not telling yet. ;-)


On a random side note, I haven't forgotten about my personal style project. I've been working on a post for 3 or 4 days now, but am finding it surprisingly difficult to articulate my thoughts. I may have to do a couple of posts to avoid the long rambling one that it's turning into that no one really wants to read. In the meantime, I've also been taking some advice from several blogs and taking pictures of my outfits each day. (Except for yesterday.) I'm undecided as of yet whether to just use them for my own personal reference, or to actually post them in here...

4 comments:

  1. The fabric is beuatiful, whatever its outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabric. Been keeping my eyes out for pretty brocades and jacquards with black backgrounds -- trying to avoid the whole Asian theme thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous shot of gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful shot of beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!