March 6, 2007

This is my brain on phlegm.

Nothing but simple projects for me today.

First of all, the Bombay Tunic. This really shouldn't have taken as long as it did. Of course, I finished it in about five minutes tonight, since all I had to do was trace over where I messed up and did white instead of silver paint. The design was shamelessly borrowed from here. (And isn't this tunic great? I didn't have to make a single stitch!)



This was my other project tonight, a notebook of sorts that I made from a free fabric sample given to my mom that she didn't want, a piece of corrugated cardboard packaging that otherwise would have gone into the recycle bin, a ribbon that I think was used to wrap a gift, and some paper already in my stash. I think I'm going to have to replace the ribbon though, because I barely had enough to tie it and there's not even pages in it yet! I want to be able to add pages gradually. This definitely looks better than my last bookmaking attempt... of course, then I had actual pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!