April 6, 2009

Spoonflower!

I got my fabric sample in the mail on Saturday! Just didn't have a chance to snap the pic until today. But this is my lovely non-traditional sunflower print, courtesy of Beth (who did a wonderful job! I don't want to change a thing!) Now I just need to decide how much yardage to get...which means I need to decide what to make out of it! I'm thinking it pretty much has to be either a dress or a skirt. But what style? And dress or skirt? I'm completely open to suggestions here!

(To give you an idea, the flowers are about 3" across.)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! How fantastic is it to have a one of a kind fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Keep us posted on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! I'm biased towards skirts - and you could wear a lot of different colored tops with it... But either would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally seeing this in a rockabilly-style shirtwaist dress. Totally not the hippie chic you've blogged about, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see it turn out into a dress. the print is beautiful!
    maybe an empire dress? whatever u feel most comfortable with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! thanks so much for stopping by at my blog.
    I'll keep in my your recommendation i'm going to listen to a couple of tracks of Jars of Clay.

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!