August 27, 2008

Ooh, look, I'm an author!!

Sort of. Ok, I'm just going to shamelessly self-promote here, because I'm excited. My first post at Crafting A Green World is up!!

The project was fun, actually. I'm not going to say what it was here because then you have to click on the link to find out. ;) I think I'm going to re-do it for myself because I like things a little more funky, but that's ok.

Ok, off to eat dinner so I can get back to work on the Eva jacket...and get myself some hand-sewing for Project Runway tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, and very well-written! You can hardly tell what the necklace and earrings used to be. I like how simple and elegant they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Great topic, because I don't think we can leave CD's in the standard recycling bins, can we?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!