And now for something completely different! (Editing the post I made last night, rather than writing a new one, since a day off of work means I got this done way faster than I expected to.)
Take that, stash oddity!
So here's the finished result:
I'm pleased with how it turned out. And the yarn does look fun. Though I guess the original print is more obvious than I thought--my brother only saw it in it's chopped up post-yarnifying state, and guessed right on his first try that it had been Snoopy.
p.s. Yes, I did also work on the blouse some yesterday. Mainly trimming and prepping the facings, which are not actually sewn into the blouse yet. So picturewise, nothing to report.