August 22, 2008

Friday Favorites, Episode 21

Just one of those rushed days, so this is going to be a rush job.

Great stenciled skirt at Creative Kismet. She also did some fun painted cabinet hardware-- I would so steal this idea for my dressers if one of the drawer pulls wasn't missing!

The third Carnival of Green Crafts is up at Crafting a Green World. They also had some crafts to make from cassette tapes. (Which, incidentally, sort of inspired what I'm hoping will be my first guest writer post there... it's in the works.)

I had to link this tutorial from ThreadBanger... it's a vase decoupaged with sheet music!

This post from Crafty Daisies was fun. What can I say? I never grew up enough to stop playing with my food.

That's it for today. Next time (hopefully): impromptu social craftiness, and maybe some more jacket (provided I have time to work on it.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after moderation. Just trying to keep the spambots at bay.


Thanks for taking the time to comment--your feedback is most certainly appreciated!